Custom web applications for realtors, eCommerce, WordPress, and anything else your mind can envision.
A static website is like a digital business card on steroids. It can attract visitors, and provide information, but it doesn’t “process” data. For that, you need a web application.
A web application talks to a database and “does” something, whether its collecting data, searching data, reporting, uploading files, or talking to another website. Some of the major web applications are:
- eCommerce – Websites that allow a user to
buy a product on-line with a credit card
- Realtor MLS Searches – Websites that search the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for houses for sale or rent
- Content Management Systems – Websites that allow a NON programmer to update content directly on the website
- Vacation Rental – Websites that synchronize the reservation system on the website with a back end system like Property Plus or Escapia so web reservations and phone reservations are not double booked
There are also thousands of custom web applications that can be built. Some of the custom web applications NeoNexus has developed are:
- Reservation and payment system for attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors for an annual conference (Wilmington Safety School)
- Custom payment gateways for Authorize.net, PayPal, TrustCommerce, and Quickbooks Merchant Services
- Custom features for shopping carts like Magento Commerce and WordPress Shoppe
- Custom commercial real estate databases to list commercial property similar to residential MLS websites
- Custom modules for WordPress and Joomla
- Membership database for a national organization that allows members to manage and pay for their memberships (SWEP)
- Integration of data on a website with iContact so new email lists in a website database are automatically updated
- Custom websites that want to use the MLS listing data for features OTHER than just selling properties
Good web design needs great marketing and front end programmers. Good web applications need great back-end programmers. NeoNexus has all the skills so that the applications are not only functional, but scalable to support large numbers of visitors and flexibie to add features in the future without having to re-engineer the application every time.