Is the time from sample collection to report generation measured in weeks or months?
When you switch vendors, is the data transfer from one to another smooth, or is it time consuming and costly?
Do your field personnel use manual logs to record data, only to have someone re-enter the data into software at a later date?
Can you move data from the field sampler to the laboratory to the report writer to the data validator to the risk assessor to the client at the touch of a button?
Are you a laboratory that wants to deliver results via the internet without having to invest significant resources in hardware and web development expertise?
Are you frustrated with the hidden costs of processing your environmental data? Do you even know how much you pay for “data management”?
HiveMind Environmental Data Services
NeoNexus can help connect you to your data and solve these annoying and costly problems. Our environmental web application service, HiveMind EDS, is our flagship Software As A Service (SaaS) offering. With HiveMind EDS, you can have all your environmental vendors and customers using the same data, on the same system, at the same time. HiveMind EDS functionality includes:
- Lab Order Forms – Order bottles and automatically notify the lab of the sampling scope of work before your field teams leave the shop
- Chain of Custodies – Create and maintain your Chain of Custody information on the web
- Laboratory EDD Processing – Laboratories load their electronic results directly into the system and receive real time error feedback
- Electronic Data Verification – Automatically scan 100% of your lab data for chemistry quality issues
- Querying – Run ad hoc queries to analyze your data on the fly
- Reporting – Use one of the pre-designed reports or have us build you a customized one. All report tables are in PDF, so you can save or incorporate directly into a report and avoid printing out hundreds of pages.
- Exporting – Export your data into a text file for easy import into other software like Excel, MS Access, Risk Assessment software and ArcView GIS
- List Maintenance – Maintain all your values for your chemistry analytes, methods, reporting limits, cleanup levels, sample types, etc.
- Lab Project Plans – Do you have projects in different EPA regions or States where different QA/QC criteria are in effect? No problem. Link your individual projects to different Lab Project Plans so the correct values apply to each one.
The HiveMind data model is built from the ground
up to support the most advanced environmental
data processing, the Staged Electronic Data Deliverable (SEDD). This specification contains significantly more data that the older Air Force ERPMIS/EPA Region V standard. While most laboratories cannot yet deliver a full SEDD Stage 3 deliverable, the HiveMind data model is equipped to handle the data as companies are able to generate it.
In addition to the HiveMind EDS web application, we offer HiveMind Geology and Chemistry PDA software (Release Date July 1, 2006) for PDA devices. Working on both the Palm OS and Windows CE platforms, this software allows the initial data collection in the field to be entered directly into a digital tool, avoiding the additional expense of re-keying it into software back at the office. Click <HERE> to find out more about our PDA software tools.
NeoNexus also has experience preparing the business cases for our services. Data management costs are often hidden inside costs such as “project management”, “report preparation”, and “overhead”. Let us help you figure out how much you are paying now, so you can better judge the value of data management solutions.